PhD Thesis Template
Useful T-ray Links
PhD Thesis Template (LaTex)
Below are the steps to compile your thesis in LaTex. A template has been written and you will need to use WinEdt to compile it from the main file (phd_thesis_format.tex).
1. Download the Phd_Thesis_LaTex.zip file and mythesis.cls file .
2. Open the main file, which is phd_thesis.tex in this case with WinEdt. You can do editing and inserting chapters into the main file.
3. After completed editing and inserting contents, click on "LaTex" button or Shift + Ctrl + L.
4. Click on "Bib" button or Shift + Ctrl + B.
5. Click on "LaTex" button or Shift + Ctrl + L twice.
6. Click on "dvi -> ps" button or Shift + Ctrl + D.
7. Finnaly click on "ps -> pdf" button. A pdf file of your thesis will be generated.